This is a basic outline of our procedures. You will receive more detailed instructions once you apply for admission.
The application requests a photograph of the applicant. We prefer a small photo of the candidate’s face.
2. Tour, Interview, and Application Fee.
If we will have openings for which we can consider you, we will contact you to schedule a visit. If we are not able to consider your application, we will let you know and return your application fee after the admissions season.
We may not be able to determine if openings could occur in these grades until early 2019.
We will request an application fee from you if we are able to meet you for a tour and interview.
3. Arrange for testing.
4. Request a transcript from the applicant’s current school when you request a reference.
You can obtain the transcript request form after you submit an application. The form makes it possible for academic records to be sent to us. The transcript we receive should include work from the fall term, as well as all work from the previous year.
5. Plan to ask a current teacher of English, history, math, or science to fill out the reference form.
You do not need to make this request until you have scheduled an interview. You can obtain the reference form after you submit an application.
We would like the reference to be completed very late in the fall or very early in winter.
Only one academic reference is required and no personal references are required. You may submit more than one reference.
6. There are no Trinity School student essay questions to answer for our application.
We will evaluate the essay writing sample produced during standardized testing.
7. We will be happy to receive an optional parents’ statement about the applicant.
If you would like to submit a statement, please tell us anything that will help the committee to know your child. You may wish to discuss why you think that Trinity School is a good match for your child, your child's interests and accomplishments, and/or your child's experiences in school to date.
8. If you would like to apply for financial aid, but did not make the request when completing the application, please notify the Admissions Office and Financial Aid Office.
ALL APPLICATION COMPONENTS SHOULD BE RECEIVED AT TRINITY SCHOOL BY MONDAY 7 JANUARY.