Thank you in advance for your support of Trinity’s Winter Festival. We appreciate your help to make the event on December 8, 2019 a successful one for the school. The event is free of charge with a wide range of activities for students of all ages - including the Tiger Village photo area, homemade crafts gifts, sports games, the Winter Festival show, and more!
You can provide support for a specific area of the Festival or provide general support to help us offset the operating costs of the event. If you would like to provide support for a specific area please make a note in the “Additional Information” box. Specific areas include the following:
- Arts and Crafts: Make a gift for a loved one (family, friends or faculty). We will have an array of items to make for the holidays, or other special occasions, and a ‘gift wrap’ station.
- TigerVillage photo booth: Bring home a memento from the Fair. Your little (and not so little) ones will love having their photo taken with the Tiger mascot which includes a keepsake photo in a frame, or they can participate in the festive photo booth with friends and family.
- Sports and Games: Stop by to dunk a basketball or head to the bouncy castle with other fun Sports Day games.
- Café Trinity: We feed your family with a wide array of food and beverages. Help us keep the food affordable while you listen to Holiday themed-entertainment.
- Help us provide affordable shopping at the Holiday Store, Trinity Treats, and Teen Scene. These booths cater to Trinity students and have a wide array of items for the Holidays, your picky preteens, and sweet tooth. Your underwriting helps offset the cost.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All donations are 100% tax deductible.
Below are the suggested donation levels (if you would like to provide support for a specific area please make a note in the “Comments” box).