THE TRINITY FUND
Each year, Trinity relies on the generosity of parents, alumni and their families, grandparents, faculty and staff, and friends. The Trinity Fund provides critical, unrestricted support for the basic operations of the school: student financial aid; faculty compensation; professional development; academic and extra-curricular programs; visual and performing arts; and athletics.
Your gift to the Trinity Fund impacts every aspect of student life, enabling us to:
• Strengthen curriculum and pedagogy in all disciplines to encourage students to be INQUISITIVE and inventive.
• Integrate innovative and CREATIVE technologies into Trinity’s teaching and learning.
• Provide programs and opportunities that ensure our students are INSPIRED to be engaged citizens of the city, nation, and world.
• Enhance opportunities for our TALENTED students to express themselves through the visual and performing arts.
• Provide a robust athletics program that includes life-long activities and competitive sports for students who are MOTIVATED to succeed in individual and team sports.
• Attract and retain a strong, accomplished, and dedicated, faculty to inspire and educate Trinity’s EXCEPTIONAL students.
• Offer DYNAMIC extra-curricular opportunities for our students to explore their talents and interests outside the classroom.
Named in honor of the School’s founding year, the 1709 Society recognizes leadership gifts to the Trinity Fund. The 1709 Society is comprised of members of the entire Trinity community - including parents, alumni, parents of alumni, grandparents and friends.